Quick! Word association with social media… The first thing that comes to mind is ‘community’, ‘network’, ‘worldwide’. All things that can be a home run for your business!
Effective social media strategy is essential to any organization. So what does that mean and how so?
For creative entrepreneurs, strategic social media can:
- Bring in new people in terms clients, sponsors, and/or partners
- Build a committed audience of customers
- Obtain more website traffic by using use content to improve or expand SEO
- Convey thought leadership in areas of expertise
For non-profits, social media allows you:
- To get the word out about your organization in a cost-effective and timely manner
- Tell your story while becoming a thought leader in the space you serve
- More easily allow you to reach the people your organization serves while building a community of supporters through highlighting your mission and donation needs.
Over 75% of people- even with B2B companies- will look at a company’s social media before making a purchase, choosing an agency, or using a service. Being strategic and consistent matters!
Questions? Ask them below!
This is part of my “what would a social media marketer do (in 300 words or less)?” series. I see lots of great ideas and content on social media accounts that aren’t always executed in the best manner possible. These tips and topics are for every social media user!